WWW.LAKERS.2FEAR.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Lakers Live!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lakers' Yue: I'm 60 Percent Comfortable With System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KB10
Administrator
Administrator
KB10

Male
Number of posts : 129
Team : Lakers
Team You Hate On : Boston and Suns
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Lakers' Yue: I'm 60 Percent Comfortable With System Empty
PostSubject: Lakers' Yue: I'm 60 Percent Comfortable With System   Lakers' Yue: I'm 60 Percent Comfortable With System Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 2:08 pm

RealGM:

The Lakers are asking for some solid minutes out of guard Sun Yue because of injuries, but he's not completely comfortable with the team's offense.

Lakers' Yue: I'm 60 Percent Comfortable With System 11sjj12

"For me, every game on the court I feel more better, more comfortable," Sun said. "I might not be getting used to the whole system 100%, but I think I'm at about 60% and it's getting better. Everybody tells me to don't be in a hurry because the triangle is difficult."

Yue has appeared in four games, and played less than four minutes on Wednesday night.

"We just want him to go in there and play spot minutes, just do a job," coach Phil Jackson said. "I thought he did fine. He hustled and he worked hard. Things deteriorated around that group that was out there, [but] it wasn't all his fault."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lakers2fear

Lakers' Yue: I'm 60 Percent Comfortable With System
Page 1 of 1