WWW.LAKERS.2FEAR.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Lakers Live!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pierce over confident?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KB10
Administrator
Administrator
KB10

Male
Number of posts : 129
Team : Lakers
Team You Hate On : Boston and Suns
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Pierce over confident? Empty
PostSubject: Pierce over confident?   Pierce over confident? Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 1:02 am

By RealGM
Paul Pierce has maintained what he told a Spanish newspaper recently - he believes he is the best player in the NBA today, according to The Providence Journal.

Pierce over confident? Op4t-11345

He was asked whether he thought Kobe Bryant was the best player in the league, saying no and giving himself the honor.

Pierce took home the MVP trophy following Boston's triumph over Los Angeles in the NBA Finals this June.

"I am a confident player, and a lot of people might look at it like 'Oh, another cocky attitude,' but I don't look at it that way," said Pierce.

"I have an opinion, I have a right to have one, and that's the way I feel. I felt I've played against the best over the years and felt right now that I'm the best player in the world.

Quote :
I think he is a bunch of bullshit. I think he is a good player, but to say he is the best in the world? Come on now. He is still just a little too happy over winning the championship. He knows without KG he couldn't have done it. He just rode on KG's back the whole season. Well I guess its his opinion, but hey thats my opinion.
-KB10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lakers2fear

Pierce over confident?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.LAKERS.2FEAR.COM :: General Forums :: Sports Lounge :: NBA News-
Jump to: